Sunday, May 5, 2013

School Celebration for Turner

 
Turner's school celebrates birthdays in a very special way. They light a candle and for each age he walked around the calendar. They then sing happy birthday and get a treat. We brought a treat to celebrate! Turner's teacher asked me to write down some events in his life to share. I chewed on this for quite some time because there weren't really any specifics given. About an hour before I was to leave, I whipped out a two page, five-paragraph essay about him.... for any humor, just ask to read it because it's typical me. I was laughing at myself as she pretty much skimmed it and read a few parts (Remember..Katy...3-4 year olds...3-4 year olds..) I tried to capture the audience as best I could. I can't wait to read it to Turner one day.... His teacher really thinks I'm psycho. She then asked to bring some photos...well...that again had me bringing in my three books (I don't really print any pictures because of my blog) and then a few loose pictures...He got to share one because again my essay took a little bit longer and the kiddos were starting to wander...Turner, of course, just stood in the middle staring at everyone. A mother walked in right when we were starting to pick up her child...she probably thinks I'm a bit psycho, too.


Turner loved partying with his friends.



 
He had fun making these for his friends. 1st Birthday school party celebration a success!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment