Thursday, November 21, 2013

Turner and His Toys



We went to a store's Open House and they had Santa as their special guest. Turner was excited about it all until he got there. He then turned shy and only wanted cookies. Ellery had no problem telling Santa what a good girl she is! 

When we go home I asked Turner why he was so shy towards Santa. He responded softly, "Because I don't want to tell him what I want. I don't need anything. I have enough toys." Just makes me smile. Such a sweet boy. I think he said that last year, too. (He did get a few toys:). 



I had to start getting my Christmas stuff down so I can get it all done before Christmas. Ellery doesn't understand getting all things done in a day right now :). Turner loves gazing at the tree. He gets excitement can day I add ornaments  He softly touches each one. He's only chunked a few things at the tree so far... I know i will walk around the corner one evening and it will be in the floor. Oh well. Always good memories! 


No comments:

Post a Comment