Friday, December 20, 2013

For Now..

For now I'm not going to focus on the family blog. As many know, two is different than one! Writing and photography is my hobby and love to do it more than going shopping or getting my nails done during my quiet momma time. I just see it now as a chore more so than what I love because I want to spend time with my family (or catch up on laundry...picking up or having a conversation with Addison!) and I always said I would stop my blog if it felt more like a chore. I am continuing with Ellery's blog for her 1st year! I can manage that. :). Love my little family and cherishing every minute with them. They make me smile more than anything else in this world ! 


"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child." -Sophia Loren






"This home runs on love, laughter and cups of strong coffee." 




"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful" 


"There is always always always something to be thankful for."



"Every love story is beautiful, buts ours is my favorite." 





"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."



"Together is our favorite place to be."





"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."



"Enjoy Today."




"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."


"Smiling. Smiling is my favorite."


"The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself."


"And you bravely tied your life to mine and we set sail towards forever under the moonless sky."
















No comments:

Post a Comment