Sunday, July 29, 2012

I LOVE being Auntie Katy!

The three cousins!


Love my bro! Besides baseball season, there isn't but a couple of days between us talking/texting! We haven't lived in the same town since I was in high school, but we are pretty close!

On Father's Day we threw Jennifer a surprise baby shower! With them not living here, we never were able to do this with Kaitlyn and Kyleigh so I was thrilled when my mom came up with this idea!



We didn't even mean to match for the party

Kyeigh was able to read us all the cards. Proud moment for Auntie Katy!!


The night before I said let's match our clothes when we go play Gator Golf. I was the cool one who got the colors mixed up! Kyleigh got a hole in one on the second hole! Daddy was proud.


Standing by their AGE




Turner pro golfer


Crocodile! He quickly had to let Aunt Lydia know he found one!
Cooling off with some rides

Girls being girls! Turner being the boy!

Before long we will be adding sweet baby #3 to our cute girl picture!

Turner loves these two girls! He loves that they include him and teach him new things. They always give hugs and 'humor' Turner by watching his new tricks. He loves dancing and singing with them. He follows them around and will try anything they do (I have to remind the girls this quite a bit:) I love watching cousin fun!!

Created their individual pizzas!



Auntie Katy knows how to have sleepovers!

Turner impressing them with his reading skills
Cuddle time with Gmama!
Sweetest girl!
Gmama was putting Turner to bed and Kyleigh and I were in my bedroom watching Disney. Kaitlyn couldn't stand it and was worried Turner was going to get upset and waiting on Gmama to come out. She fell asleep in the process. Love her!
This is how wiped out Tman feels too because he has so much fun with his cousins!! He can't wait to meet his new little cousin and be able to be the 'big cousin'

No comments:

Post a Comment