Sunday, August 19, 2012

'Raising him Right'

2:30 AM and Turner begins his crying. I shuffle in to scoop him up, his four blankets, and Doggie PillowPet (HOW we have this entourage now I don't know...but he won't leave until we have it all-and he carries it all to our bed) Anyhoo, he falls back asleep and I'm up for 3 hours...

6:30 hits and I'm greeted with his little face pressed up against my face. He gently kisses my nose. He then whispers, "Momma"  - How could I even think that I was tired after that??

We shuffle to the living room and curl up on the couch to begin our Saturday morning routine (MY FAVORITE DAY!)

I glance over at Turner and ask, "Tman, what do you want to do today?"

He replies without a second thought, "DANCE!"

Proudest moment and I knew at that moment I was 'raising him right'!

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment