Sunday, December 9, 2012

Turner and Kelsey

Waiting for the gumbo! AJ's dad made some turkey gumbo the day after Thanksgiving. This night I got to hang out with my family and some of my favorite girls!! (My nieces!)

Turner loved Kelsey. I think he's wondering if he's every going to get one of these!

I think he's impressed.

 

We had a dance party!


Snuggled up and ready to go home! She loves her Auntie Katy!!

 
Other things that went on during Thanksgiving break:
 
Mary Poppins.or I mean Lydia visited the house and read to the kiddos!

Chilaxin' with the kiddos!

Playing pretend..and looking like they are about to get in trouble.

I know I already posted about Turner's Thanksgiving feast at school, BUT these pictures are so cute! I was so happy to volunteer!



We delivered the food to all the classrooms...NOW this was a task in itself with little ones and food, let me say!


Sporting a new pilgrim look.



He's thanksful for dragons. I am too..I am too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment