Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gobble Gobble

I decided since I changed my backdrop to Christmas, I better get my Posts up to date. Turner had an older brother for nine days. He loved having someone to play with for 24-hours! Tavi, AJ's Mum, and I had fun watching them act like brothers and them having two moms the whole time- ha! Nothing got by us.

We had a great lunch at Sonya's with the gang.

The boys chatting it up over breakfast talking about what they have 'planned for the day'

Natalie cooked the Turkey this year and it was delicious! Luckily, I took some while Addison was carving because I ended up eating chicken for my lunch (thinking it was turkey the entire time- typical me! BUT the chicken was yummy, too! Win-Win!
 


 
My famous fruit salad! I kicked it up a and added a flower made out of grapes--fancy!
 
 



Decorated so nice!

The pilgrims were very close to being burned by candlelight by a few boys (I won't mention who but they are under five years old)



Playing in the backyard! HE got to see Hooch this day, so he was happy!

We love Poppy! (Turner's trying to suck up so Hooch can come stay at Christmas!)

The girls chatting in the kitchen after a wonderful meal!


Us moms loving life!
 

Turner and AJ



Gotta love timed camera.



 
 
 
'
Great group picture!

Kids swarm to Aunt Lydia to sing a few tunes!

 
The night ended early..full bellies, tired heads and no more pie!
 

 
Thanksgiving 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment