Sunday, July 28, 2013

Going to the Chapel

We were ready! I loved getting all dolled up being preggo! It was so fun!

 Time to head to the chapel. We started with pictures at Shugie's house with seeing beautiful Lydia and then off to the chapel! While we were starting to put our dresses on, the professionals came for photography, so I stepped down. I always get a vibe from them that I'm 'too much' with my camera. That's why they get paid the big bucks! So I don't have many until we arrived to the chapel.

Where has Tman been all day? Just like Aunt Dannis and Unk's wedding, with my mom! He arrived at Shugie's when we were about to take pictures. He was so excited but still not sure really what was going on. He kept touching my hair and going what is it?? He's used to only seeing mum 1/2 showered and little make up on. It was cute to see his reaction.

It was very special seeing Lydia walk down her staircase with all of us waiting to see her! Caul and the boys were outside while the rest were waiting downstairs. As to no surprise, she was a beautiful bride!


 
Going to the chapel!





Moppy and Poppy tag teaming on potty breaks with Turner. Being pregnant, in a fancy dress, taking a toddler to the bathroom is a site to see! I guess that's why many moms wear yoga pants and tennis shoes.



Two of my favorite pictures!
 I loved seeing Aunt Lillipop holding a dino on her big day! (Reason #12553 why Turner has the best Aunts and Uncles) It was his bribe to walk down the aisle.



Waiting to walk down the aisle. This was a fun time. Many pictures taken and singing 'Going to the Chapel' Lydia's HS friends have that song down, and I, of course, had to chime in as much as I could :).

 
 
Turner's wingman throughout this operation-Unk!

No comments:

Post a Comment