Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Ring Bearer makes it!

 
The ceremony was wonderful! Tman made it down the aisle with Aunt Natalie-with the pillow to his face. It was hilarious and it did not surprise me that he did that. I was just beyond thrilled he went down without any crying or screaming. He kept that pillow nestled to his face the entire way down. Once standing by everyone, he just added some entertainment by tossing the pillow in the air, taking the rings off and placing them in his mouth, and swaying the entire time...but not a peep of course from the little guy. It was cute watching his facial expressions during the ceremony. I really appreciate Aunt Nat handling Tman! It was sweet seeing them together. Only Caul's side got to see Tman in action as ring bearer. What's cute is Tman remembers it all. Even today he will see something or hear something and tell me 'that's like Aunt Lillipop and Uncle Caul's wedding"
 
 
Arriving to the reception.
 





Marcy attended the photobooth, which was a lot of fun! All the fun hats and props from this decade were a great touch!

LOVE, LOVE this detail!! It's an excerpt from The Great Gatsby!

#corbellwedding
I now understand #. Didn't get the purpose of them until this day. I was the Instagram # photographer for the day. I loved that role.




 
1st Dance. I just love wedding details and they did a wonderful job on those. I mean, look how beautiful it looks with a jazz band while they dance their first dance? We danced the night away! I loved the jazz band. Preggo was just glad she wore her wedged heels because it was so fun dancing to this band!


Cutting the cake! It was a BEAUTIFUL cake!






Rose playing tricks with Turner!
 
 
And the little ring bearer is out. He had a fun-filled day celebrating Aunt Lillipop and Uncle Caul. It was a beautiful day and so happy for them!



No comments:

Post a Comment