Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Summer Fun

 
Tman went fishing for the first time with Grandpapa. The funny thing was when I asked him about his fish..he said "Poppa threw it back" Poppa has certain standards on what fish to keep...and it didn't make the cut. I told him I would have probably kept it since it was his FIRST fish!


Turner LOVES to cook with me! With me being pregnant, I am always cooking up something--in this picture looks like I was craving cookies and salsa! Ha! Turner LOVES salsa. He will eat two whole bowls!

Watermelon summertime!


Turner loves farm life! He has to always feed the chickens and check for eggs at Gramama's

This was after a very tiring afternoon of swimming. I know it looks like he is smothered, but he is breathing on the side we don't see :). I was in the middle of changing him out of his swim clothes when he went OUT. So funny! He slept like this for 45 minutes at least.
 
 
 
Celebrated Poppy's birthday!


Turner's dogs. Bubble and Hooch. He LOVES his dogs. When we ask him who are his best friends...it's always Bubble and Hooch.




At the party Turner made everyone race him..have I mentioned what an awesome family we have??..because EVERY single one raced Tman..in the hot summer sun!



Lillipop helped him take a popsicle break

 
Go! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment