Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Turner in a Nutshell


As Shugie says, "Turner is so well-rounded!" I love that he has the opportunities to go to the WAC and see shows. He loves it and it's one of our hobbies (our hobbies as in Shugie, Aunt Lillipop and myself) We are into the arts! My brothers were in drama as well in high school, so they will make sure Tman sees it as a cool thing to do! He saw the coolest dinosaur show this summer and LOVED it!

Have we mentioned how much we love our cousins?!?! We love facetime with them! We always look forward to catching up with them and Turner LOVES these three girls! He's outnumbered by being the only boy grandchild --right now-- hopefully Addison's side will get some boys going!

Celebrating Mum's birthday! Couldn't ask for a better gift then Turner!

Farmer Turner...that's him in a nutshell. He loves it and I will continue to spark this interest. I am so glad my parents started him liking this because it is so fun and important for him to enjoy this part of the world!

Super heroes! He is starting to get into these with the older boys in his class. This was Blake's birthday and he just played in their room the whole time pretending to be...whoever this is..not sure :)


They have the best tradition! After the party, they let the balloons go and watch them float up in the sky. Turner has been there for this tradition many of times and he loves it!


Have I said how incredible my husband is?!?! He made this wonderful walking trail around our house for us and Turner loved hiking around and such. Here he is telling me I am being too slow. It's funny coming from Old Man Turner---Turner in a nutshell...loves the outdoors and takes his time at everything.

Like father, like son!

Not like father, like son with the head of hair! :) He is making his breakfast. Turner in a nutshell..loves cooking!

Turner in a nutshell...LOVES big trucks! He thinks Uncle Steve is so cool because of what he does! And he's just a great guy around Tman. The other day he randomly said, "I really have fun with my uncles. Uncle Steve, Unk, Caul, West, Jeff, Beej..I hope to play with them real soon!" He really looks up to these boys!
Turner in a nutshell!


No comments:

Post a Comment