Monday, September 26, 2011

My To Do List..

So... I have decided I need to take on a few things in order to fulfill some needs of mine..Since I'm 30 now, I'm making a list of items I am going to start adventuring into. I know you are laughing because I can't handle what I have on my plate now, but I will accomplish these tasks. :) My goal is by the time I'm 40..so I'm being realistic.

They are:

Sewing. I am going to do this. All I want to do is sew pillows.. Buttons.. And possibly some cute things here and there. Do sewing machines have that embroidery thing on it?? If so, I will add to the list.

Knitting.. I tried to tackle this in my early 20s, but my grandma lost patience with me so I didn't finish. I just want to make stocking caps for Turner.. And maybe a scarf or two. It may not be knitting.. It may be crocheting.. So you see I have lots to learn.

Crockpot meals... Seems simple?? Well.. I have attempted and attempted but can't seem to accomplish... I am proud of myself-- Sunday night I throw together a weekly dinner menu to go by each week. So far, I look at it on  the following Saturday to see what we didn't eat.. I always forget about it. I really want to have dinner cooking when I get home..but I'm not home to do it :)..I also have not talked Addison through this list to use when he's looking into dinner. What am I proud of? I made a list.

Now my real to do list should be:
Do laundry
Organize my office
Make appointments
Research
Pick up the house
Clean the garage
....but those are the things that get in my way of my three simple things! Plus, the 'simple three are way more fun!

..All of these new goals came from reading blogs and searching Etsy :). Some other pasttimes I need to not do so much and maybe I'll get the above list done.
:) Onto more important things...

Tman's fall colors...

Football season! Go Hogs! :)

Watching the beautiful sunset

Loving the cool weather!



A few teeth to bite into the halloween candy

Hanging from trees to pick the fall apples!

Running around his favorite tree!..down the hill :)

I SCREAMED when I saw this through my camera! I thought it was a snake! It's  a fake flower piece...

Just love this look..:)

Do you see what we see??

Our daily routine of watching and feeding the deer!

We love this time of year! Turner LOVES being outside and it's the best time of year to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment