Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Workout

So...I've been battling the whole exercise thing since Turner was born. I just don't do it.  I recently talked Addison into moving the treadmill into the bedroom..I HATE it being in there because I already thought our bedroom had no cozy element to it..and now the treadmill is the center of attention glaring at me. I had him move it because I finally realized I would only exercise if I could also watch my recordings (Kill two birds with one stone, right?) Six days and still have not been on it....

I tell myself I do a lot of excercise throughout my day..I have brainwashed myself into thinking this daily exercise is all I need to stay 'fit'..Here's what I do to exercise:

Walk fast
Dance with Turner to 2-3 songs (cardio)
Car races with the John Deere mower (legs)
Peek-A-Boo (abs)
Hula-Hoop (Whole Body)
Pulling Turner up and down on the bed (arms)
...a full days worth of staying fit!

Pathetic.

I tried getting up before work to workout (Failed)...I'm going to put my workout clothes on when I get home from work...and jump on the treadmill the moment Turner goes to bed. Maybe by typing it, I will accomplish this simple task of getting on that stupid treadmill at least 30 minutes a day... or maybe I'll add to my great workout telling Addison I will get the mail daily by walking up and down our big hill.. 

I won't even try to squeeze in my ab workout quite yet. One step at a time..

Now back to my Milano Melts and big glass of milk!

I mean...My New Year's Resolution was to not lose anything this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment