Sunday, January 15, 2012

Enjoyed the time off


I was having some computer issues so we purchased a new one! I'm loving it but it made me get behind on my blogging. We had a WONDERFUL break!! I had many days after Christmas and it made it so much better. We got many of our things checked off our list around the house and simply just spent with each other, especially Turner!
I'll just let the pictures tell you what all we did over the break.


I missed some wonderful pictures from Christmas..so I just threw them in here!
This is Clippity-Clop..we love him!

Staples in the Seifritz home... :)
Ready for a BIG snow to go down the BIG hill! Woo hoo!

We had a playdate with this sweet little one and her mom! We've been friends for over ten years. She and Turner are about 5 weeks apart. They were really sweet to each other..mainly just did their own thing.
I made blueberry pancakes for them!


Turner is not pulling her down :) He's holding her hand to get up. Too sweet.
She also LOVES Bubble Guppies so they watched an episode..I think with it being their 1st date they didn't think they should sit too close.


Played Peek-a-boo and with PoPo while eating Cheerios!


Alicia came in from Colorado so we had dinner at Moppy and Poppy's!

Tman and Uncle West!

Turner on his throne. I love how he's high above the little people at the table. :)

Poppy fed Turner and Turner ATE EVERYTHING!


Making a round of martinis for the fam!



Turner Dean loves his Aunt Natalie!

Group picture with Poppy's grandchildren!

Love HBJ!

He may be a flight attendant




It was wonderful weather so we spent a lot of time outdoors.

He didn't eat as good for me as he does Grandmama...I think he lost about five pounds over the break.

Learning some traits from PoPo.

This was one of those moments I had to let him do so I could get a picture. He is into the 'See Mommy do...Turner will do' stage..He saw me put my lotion on my face so he just thought he needed to put his lotion on his face.


Ate many yogurts
Nanny invited us over and we played for awhile and then went out for lunch!

YEah...Turner thought he was real cool getting to sit in the booster..I didn't realize I said yes to a booster until we were sitting..I didn't think it would really matter..well..he was pretty good -- A little much for me but overall a success!



Getting a little irritated with his older brother, PoPo.

Coach Seifritz getting his team warm up for the big game!

Our big project at the Seifritz home. Addison built this for me. It's still in the works and won't be completed until Summer...but I was so happy he took the time to do this for me. I got a sewing machine for Christmas (Thanks, Shugie!), I do a lot of scrapbooking projects, and I just needed space to do my new goals-sewing, pictures and whatever else I like to do. I'm super excited about this!
New Year's Eve day! We did our tradition by having a late lunch with the Seagraves! We then came home and just spent the evening with us three.


We got a little crazy with the frozen yogurts!

Our little family on New Year's Eve. Turner was the first one to pass out, so we put shaving cream in his hand and tickled his nose.. :) I was asleep by 10:00 and loved it!

Happy 2012~

He just decided he only wanted one arm in....

Slowly waking up....he has quite the routine on waking up after a nap..he's a little sensitive.

Boingo Bounce! Happy Birthday Calla and Carter!!
Turner has been to Boingo Bounce a handful of times...and this was the FIRST time he actually got in!! I was so excited. Yes, it took him about ten minutes to creep in there on all fours, and nobody was in this bounce house, but then about 20 minutes he looked like a normal kid bouncing around!





Even though Grandmama was on vacation, she invited Turner and I over while Daddy went duck hunting. They are doing toddler yoga...I think Turner would do anything my mom asked him to..me on the other hand.. :)



He crashed after we had a dance party. We still just turn on music and dance and shake! I think sometimes I love it more than he does...I hope he still wants to have dance parties with me when he's seven!

He did this all on his own..both crawling up to play with ipad and taking shoe off, of course.

I did a lot of deep cleaning that nobody else notices but myself..but I just love Turner's room! I will just go in there and organize..pick out new books..I need to organize his clothes again...maybe spring break!

As of right now..I spent many late nights determined to get this organized before I went back to work. It's now all in piles where I can start getting it all done! I am having my friend Rachel come over to help me with what I should do with the window..it gets HOT in here!

Like a big boy...sitting and watching Bubble Guppies

LOVED playing with PoPo..he's starting to bully PoPo so we are having to be careful how we treat popo in front of him and teach him how to be nice to PoPO..:) It's not the easiest task.

Helping Mum in the kitchen! He really likes to help me cook...He will dump, stir, and sprinkle
 for me.. too fun!



We had to go to a time out chair over the break...Of course it's like a throne... I'm moving it today. He has just been testing the boundaries..but it doesn't need to be this place or chair to have an impact..my mistake :)

Spent the night at Moppy and Poppy's on the big HOG game night! He loves going up there and playing with his cat and hanging with the dogs! Moppy said he insisted he needed the entire bag of chips...she was in the kitchen..Turner went to the Living room. He came back to the kitchen with an empty bag of chips..she was thinking great..went to living room and EVERY CHIP was in the bowl. Turner makes us all laugh out loud!

Helped us move some furniture around. We got things done at the Seifritz home over break! :)

Taking some time to ride Buck....

Taking time to just relax...


It was a wonderful break and I loved spending all the time with Tman! As you can see, we did lots of lounging by the looks of this bedhead!



No comments:

Post a Comment