Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Belly Laughs & My Little Hero

I recently read this post from a blog I follow. (My new thing in the last six months...I LOVE reading blogs) It's my new 'mum time' ...along with Pinterest..I can't help it.

This mom posted 'How Have Your Children Saved You?'...LOVED IT! Just what I needed to read at that moment. One reason I LOVE reading blogs is because it always seems to be the perfect moment I need to read that certain post and it's a connection with other writers. Love it!

Here's the link so you can enjoy reading what I did:
http://creativewithkids.com/how-have-your-children-saved-you/

Here's my little hero:

Let's just say he brings a smile to my face..even when he insist on rubbing cream all over that poked out belly of his!
What I captured as a memory was when he looked up and saw me laughing..he started his good ole' belly laugh! We laughed together for a bit and then moved on with our nightly routine.
I think many have the nightly routine of belly laughs...Turner just insisted on adding some cream to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment