Thursday, March 29, 2012

Turner Turns Two Tomorrow

I've been waiting a whole year to use my clever alliteration title! :) Addison has noticed lately Turner has my 'sense of humor' and reaction to 'funny things'....in other words, he has my dorky side. It is true. His laugh, reaction and humor is just like mine. My alliteration comment is a great example of my dorky side.

Happy Birthday to my Tman tomorrow! Like anyone would say, I can't believe he is two...

He's gearing up for the big day!

Aunt Nat and Turner are six days and a 'few' years apart. We celebrated at Shugie's house and had a lovely dinner, cupcakes and banana pudding! Turner got practice of pretending to blow out her candles and did not cry while singing happy birthday. Let's hope for the best!

Birthday girl!!

He made sure he still enjoyed ice cream so he could have it with his cake.

He tried on his attire- loving his hunting hat!

He practiced sliding and running around outside to gear up for outside games!


He got his first birthday card from Shugie in the mail yesterday! He loved it and was quite amusing to watch opening the card.
Sums up the difference between my sweet one year old and my sweet two year old below.. .:)


I do know he will be ready to fill his belly with cake and ice cream! 
Turner turns two tomorrow and I can't wait to celebrate with the little guy this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment