Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shout it from the rooftop!

We are flossing Turner's teeth!

This amazes me that I'm actually performing this task since I'm terrified of teeth. When I was in the classroom and kids were so excited to show me their loose tooth (I really thought by 12 they were all adult teeth anyways...) I turned and told them that's gross.

Turner had his first dentist appointment last week. Dr. Ward said we can start flossing his teeth..so that's what we do.

 If the dentist asked me to stand on my head and sing Christmas carols while brushing my teeth..I would. What I hate is how Addison comes back from the dentist all pearly white (probably because he doesn't drink a gallon of coffee a day like I do) and he's 'all clear' and I do EVERYTHING the dentist tells me..and there's always something. The only thing I have going for me when I sit in that chair is my dimple..that's the only thing the Dr can dig for to compliment around my mouth area....

 Turner is such a good flosser!! He opens wide and just lets me get it done. He was so proud of himself when he was finished tonight..all smiles! (Secretly, I was prouder of myself because this again shows the love of a mother....I hated how nobody was around to see my accomplishment because I don't think Turner understands how brave 'mum' was at that moment. So brave.)

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment