Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012

Waiting on the Easter Bunny....

"He's here! He's here!"

Loved watching him explore his Easter basket.

Coloring with his new cool crayons

It is fishing season, so he loved practicing for Grandpapa. Grandpapa bought him is first fishing pole. The same kind he had when he was a kid. I wish I could tell you what it is...but you know how that goes.:)

This boy loves to color!

Eating his hard boiled eggs. (Grandmama thanked me for the next few days on this:)


Looking sharp in his Easter outfit.




Eating a good breakfast before the big Easter egg hunt at church.


I will love this memory. In the 15 minutes we were out 'hunting' for eggs..we were also dodging mounds of dog poop and bird poop coming from the sky. I laughed all through church thinking back to this scene. Turner won by not stepping in any poop!

Grandmama was a good hunting partner.




Aunt Roni got Turner a chicken that pops out eggs. As you can see, Turner was impressed and trying to figure it all out! This was pretty funny!

Grandmama helped Turner find eggs. Aunt Roni hid eggs for Turner. Turner is going to have to step up his game the more cousins we add to the mix. He took over an hour finding the eggs-Grandpa T style.

Celebrating Uncle Caul's birthday




After Caul's birthday celebration, Shugie brought eggs over for Tman to hunt. Caul hid them like a good uncle and Turner went exploring!


Shugie decorated a tree with camo eggs for Tman! I LOVE this.
Turner loved looking at the eggs. As Shugie said, "I can't wait until he can help decorate it with me"

Great picture! (Thanks, Aunt Lydia and Aunt Nat!)
 I know this one I will cherish!

"EASTER IS SO FUN!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment