Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Time!


Turner was five days old on his first Easter! I had a great video that I love watching, but it won't upload.... so here's a few pics.


. I have always loved Easter but I will always remember it being five days after we brought Turner home his 1st year that will always make it special.

And now he's two...

Happy Easter!


Turner was the only one who showed up for storytime at B & N. They had Easter cookies, eggs filled with stickers and she read the greatest Easter book! Turner loved it. I was loving how he had a private reading at B & N ( **smile** )

Turner chunked the eggs into the bowls. He laughed..I would clean up the mess. :)


Grandmama and Grandpapa visited to watch Turner dye his eggs!
We then played in the rain.


"I am about to turn this white egg into a beautiful orange color!!"

I decided it would be fun to add sand to our dyed Easter eggs...mmm...that thought lasted an entire minute before I tossed it out!

See the blue in the orange? That would be sand Turner dumped in there.

Our finished eggs!


 I love decorating for Easter. With it being so close to Turner's birthday, I feel I don't really get to enjoy all my decor. I decided to share through pictures since the only time I had a lot of guest at my house was for Tman's birthday, but maybe nobody noticed my Easter decor! :) I would probably start hosting Easter soon because I LOVE it, but just haven't gotten into the swing of balancing Tman's birthday and Easter!

LOVE making an Easter tree! I can't wait for the kiddos to be older and us decorate it together!



My grandmother paints many things and she has given me all her Easter decor!

LOVE making Easter baskets for the little guy!!


My wreath defeated me this time....could not get it to look right.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment