Saturday, April 7, 2012

Turner is Two!

I will use my T alliteration as much as I can since I have the opportunity. He had a wonderful 2nd birthday. He is such a lucky little guy!

March 29th was my due date...Turner came into our lives at 11:49 am on March 30th!
Friday we had  birthday breakfast at McNair before he went to school. We then had a wonderful evening visiting Rick's with Aunt Natalie, Tim's Pizza with Grandpapa, Grandmama, Shugie and Aunt Lydia. We then listened to Uncle Beej play the bongos for a bit! A great way to ring in #2!
As a mum, I always get super excited wrapping gifts!



Aunt Roni got him this super cute Bubble Guppies shirt!
 He wore it ALL day and was so proud of it!


My work friends are the greatest! They sang Happy Birthday to Turner bright and early! He loved it.


Aunt Roni is so clever with a 2 dollar bill for Turner

Aunt Natalie telling him he can get anything he wants!




Having way too much fun at Rick's.

He chose a duck cookie. Imagine that :).





Such a typical pose for a 2 year old after a very long day and no nap.


Go Uncle Beej! Go!
He had to sit with Grandmama and tell her all about the music he was hearing!


Gearing up for his partay!

Grandmama came over and played with Turner and helped me out to get everything ready for the partay!





My former student (7th grader now) made Turner's cake. Turner LOVED it! When I brought it home, he wanted to put his trucks on there as well. She did a wonderful job and it meant the world to me that SHE made it!


On my wonderful Happy Birthday plate, (Grandma Helen gave that to me and I always use it as a way to have her part of our parties) I placed Shugie's 'shugie' cookies on there. She made these wonderful owl green and yellow cookies for the party. Yum! yum!




I turned around and he somehow got this stuck in his shirt-??-














Turner all smiles with Aunt Nat around!


Uncle Aaron did a great job on getting some wonderful action shots with the parachute game! Turner LOVED this!


Parachute fun for everyone! How wonderful is my family?!?!



A typical Grandpa T moment...resting during present opening.

I loved how Aunt Lydia got Turner a soccer ball to match the party theme! :)


Proud Mum moment...VERY excited about his Bubble Guppies book. Stopped and looked through it with all the presents surrounding him.



The crew making Tman's birthday memorable.
(Thanks to Staci and Steve for letting us borrow the tractor! (or as Turner would say, 'Truck') We rode it every morning the few days before and after because he would go stand by the garage yelling trucks until we went outside.

"Happy Birthday to Turner"
I cried once again during the song...I am not sure why I do this. (On a side note, do you notice how I have on a 'theme' shirt to match my son's love for Tractors? I went to Tractor Supply for him. :)


I was very impressed with his aim! He blew out both his candles from this distance. He must have been practicing with Grandmama!

Cake anyone??
He dug right in thinking he wanted all his farm animals & tractors :) We all loved it compared to last year when he didn't touch it.



The party started to get a little crazy!









There's nothing better than the day after and seeing all your gifts and playing with them! I love it. Turner had a very memorable John Deere party.
Happy 2nd Birthday, Tman!

A sweet way to end the night...such a precious face.

No comments:

Post a Comment