Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Feast!

I'm very excited about tomorrow. I get to help with Turner's Thanksgiving feast. I love what they do. Each classroom makes part of the meal. Turner's is pumpkin custard. I even got to watch the kiddos make it together this afternoon. I love Turner's school and I am very blessed to be off work in order to be a part of his Thanksgiving feast. Something I'm very thankful for.

What's funny is I'm in charge of 'crowd control' as the teacher put it. I don't think she understands what I can do in this sort of role. She just said with them all wearing their costumes (WHICH I CAN'T WAIT to see Tman!!) and serving all this food, they will be a little 'wild'. I told her I am so ready for this role and can't wait to see all the little ones enjoy their feast! I love kids at this age because when I walk into the classroom, I'm like a superstar!

Turner watched the Thanksgiving Charlie Brown (while stirring his corn and apple sauce together to eat) with his buddy, AJ. I want to make this a new tradition to watch and enjoy a feast like Charlie Brown! I love how Turner will enjoy these little things once he's older. He makes me proud to be his mom everyday! I have so many little traditions I want to begin for Thanksgiving, but I think one more year until he really enoys it to begin them! We are going to make Turkey hands and hats for our feast on Thursday at Shugie's house.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Like I have said a million times the past few weeks, I can't believe it's already November. Like the good ole' saying says, Time flies when you are having fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment