Saturday, February 2, 2013

Christmas Round Three!

The thre amigos!





Love my Kelsey...I don't love the bulge on my arm..I think the shakeweight will be coming out now


Now it's time to PARTAY!!!!
 
My dad won this game! It was hilarious watching them!

Minute-to-win-it NEw Year's Eve! With having kids, we start our parties around 5:00 :) I planned some min-to-win-it games for the fam. Let's just say, it will be something I will do again! SO..much fun!! I've always wanted a birthday party like this!
Addison in is usual fun state! Even the kids had fun playing and watching the grown-ups

Go Katy! Go!



Minute-To-Win-It!! Now...you may notice all of us wearing black..NO I did not require that to come to my party...but we did take family picture! With Jeff living out of state..little ones running around, we planned on taking some good family photos! We have never gotten a good one with all of us!
 
 





My brothers!!!!
 
 
New Year's Eve cotton candy (pinterest!)!
 


Love this picture of my dad! It was great night of laughter!

To a healthy and prosperous 2013!! Cheers! (used sparkling water!)

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment