Saturday, February 2, 2013

What's Turner been up to?

Snoozing! I wish :) Today he was bawling at nap time because he didn't want to take a nap. I told him, "You will take a nap just like you do at school." His reply..while sobbing "BUT my school is closed!!"I couldn't argue. I am telling you..he is going to win at this rate with his remarks.

He LOVES school. I was told this week he's in love with the new girl in their class. They say it's meant to be because she is a farm kind of girl. Love at first sight!

LOVES his legos these days. He loves to build and have his trucks take care of them. I love watching his imagination thes days.

I mean..why wouldn't you let your toddler eat a popsicle on your couch before bed???

Took him to a basketball game..he said it was too loud...but was having fun...but I had to feed him is popcorn because he wouldn't let go of his ears.

Safety first! We LOVE his helmet. Addison's grandma loved Watermelon, so we got him this helmet because Gma Helen will keep him safe. He loves wearing it, too.

We have had some serious playtime with Don't Break the ICe. LOVE this game!

Ole'!
 

His sad face..or his 'strike a pose' face. He loves his cousins and has to talk to them. He talks about them all the time

Turner is spoiled! A friend from work got him the Molly Bubble Guppy doll. He LOVES it!

My two favorite people in the entire world!!

Just building a mantis with Daddy. Daddy had this knocked out in about 10 minutes.

WE were battling sickness all of JAnuary. I have been staying home with him while Daddy is traveling.

HE loves his hot dog cutter a friend from work got him. So fun!

Playing with Hunter Dan. He has a tendency to take his clothes off.... whatever.

Dinner is so funny!!!


Please take me serious for once. 
Baking with grandma!! Grandmama is so wonderful! She is obsessed with Turner and just drops by and pretty much snatches Turner up and takes him away. She loves to play with Tman on the weekends and Turner doesn't mind it one bit! She also has Monday-Tuesday's off most weeks and will just swing by and pick TMan up to play with him for a few hours...Tman loves getting to spend time with Gmama!!

Fireman Tman! Let's just say he takes his job pretty seriously. Thank you Hill family for the cute outfit!

Campout in the living room. AFter him asking about 5 times a day for an entire week..we just gave in and had a campout!! WE couldn't wait for fishing season!
 
Well! That about wraps up the last two months. I am going to go backwards because I know I haven't touched on Christmas yet..but just in a nutshell...having fun with this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment