Saturday, June 22, 2013

Best Friends Forever


So.. I'm Turner's best friend (As he says) I love being his BFF.  What this means is when he gets up at 6-630 every..every morning, I get to take him potty and play blocks and tunnel making. He SPECIFICALLY tells Daddy he has to stay in bed while he plays with Mommy (me:). Last night we didn't go to bed till 10:00 because we had a fun birthday party, so I thought easily 730 wake up time. 

Luckily, BFF also means when he cries in middle of night he only wants his BFF to bring him back to our bed. Last night was the 1st time he let daddy walk him over in about three months..maybe he will be his BFF at those times from now on. :)

Well! Gots to go -BFF is ready for another pillow! I hope we aren't disturbing Daddy with all this fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment