Thursday, June 6, 2013

Turner Loves..

Turner was our date to a long time friend's wedding. It was a May wedding, but very cold, so that is why the bride is wearing her fur!

I have known these girls since they were born and used to babysit them a lot! I can't believe they are old enough to get married.

 

Turner got a little crazy after a few rounds of punch!
 

It was Teacher Appreciation week. Even though I work at a school...a friend still had to remind me it was this week. Last minute we threw this together as an art project. Turner loves doing art projects! He must get a little artistic side from me. I feel if I don't do something crafty every week or so, I get all fidgety. I wish I felt that way about laundry.

I used scrapbook stickers to make a famous Montessori quote and then after Tman painted it, I peeled the stickers off. So fun and easy! Pinterest would be proud..and I had all the supplies right at home! So Martha Stewart, too.

Turner LOVES to cook with me and he actually listens and follows instructions, so it's fun. We made pizzas for dinner together. Yum! Yum!

We made some lemon bars for the teachers and gave these to them on the second day. I stopped after day two...ran out of creative ideas and things around the house to make. His teachers are very much appreciated!! Turner has learned and grown so much at his school.

Turner loves helping in the yard..I mainly take these pictures to blackmale when he is older when he whines and wants to be lazy about helping in the yard....because we know Addison...Turner will be doing some yardwork...us girls will go paint our nails and lay by the pool! Poor 1st born son.

Loves the new ice cream shop by our house! Tman loves picking out his flavors. His favorite ice cream is strawberry!

Turner and I both love this person! Celebrating mum's day!

Ok...so this was his class picture....if you click you can enlarge it. Please do so. You will see my child glowing ever so brightly with his orange shirt and hair. You would think he was neon almost. So bright!

Didn't buy any pics....but these are his school pics.

 
Turner LOVES the summer time and outside.

I LOVE this that Turner made me for Mother's Day at school.

Turner also loves gators and chips/hummus!
 
Turner is just loving life right now! He has grown up so much these past few months. I will say he is for sure more in the 'terrible 3s than the terrible 2s'
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment