Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree!

Christmas morning!!
Turner strolled into the living room at 7:30..said, "oohh.. trucks!" Imagine that!


We then headed to Shugie's house for Christmas Day.
He was greeted with a happy surprise! Train table! His 'choo, choo' is pretty precious!
Turner ripping into his presents. I brought his presents that I had for him to Shugie's.
Future Dannis Seifritz spent the 1st Christmas with us all! She got Turner Elf on the Shelf which I can't wait to play next year with him.

Tom kind of a Christmas!


I was so proud of Aunt Lydia-she bought him a bulldozer!


Give us five! He loves playing on the piano. Lydia gave good lessons.


Uncle Aaron showing him how to ride his new horse. Turner loves this horse that Shugie got him. He has been riding it constantly since we brought it home.
 

Cranberry Champagne!


Moppy and Poppy greeted Tman with his new Buck.

Knocked it over like a good hunter! I told Moppy we would cuddle with it while watching Bambi. It's in our living room right now and has scared me a few times and then I remind myself I just have a huge deer in my living room again :).


Fits Poppy well!
 Dannis made this and a cute Man Cave sign for Addison for Christmas. So crafty!
The tradition of gift with gloves!





This is after Shugie asked if it was breakable and punched it to get into it! The competitive spirit!
Natalie won!

All I want for Christmas is a Swiffer Jet.. a Swiffer Jet..
Wee Sing was gladly given by Shugie and Lydia to Turner.
Addison grew up listening to that as Lydia played it many, many times. I'm glad they are passing on the tradition!







Christmas and dogs are the best!
We celebrated our 1st Christmas without sweet Babs.
She and Quicken are running around together!
We still miss our Quicken, especially around Christmas.

HBJ is the sweetest!
PoPo was still left at Grandmama's from a few nights ago. Addison thought he was in the car...I totally forgot...we finally got him Christmas morning!
It was a memorable Christmas! We are truly blessed with many happy moments to celebrate.

A few videos to enjoy of Turner enjoying his presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment