Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Enjoying our World

When we are not inside making memories...

We are outside enjoying our world.
I will say, when I am outside I am so grateful for what I have. This time of year is beautiful!

We love seeing our little deer friends. Turner and Daddy go around and put the corn out so we can WATCH the deer all year.


He is always looking up for birds..and catching a nice breeze.
We spent yesterday outside and exploring our little hill!

Yes..these are shorts I bought in June..thought by now he would have grown into them..

I must brag on my husband for the incredible work he's doing on our fence. Only Addison would spend time placing rocks on by one..it looks great!






Addison then took Turner to his big hill and a small glimpse into his world.
I was at the WAC seeing West Side Story-wonderful show!-I was in my world :)

Amazing!
I was so happy Addison took the camera.


I first wished the photo opt didn't have his play clothes on & had a nice 'photo' outfit...but it makes for the beauty of how children make us stop and enjoy the little things-even in dirty clothes :).


The world is beautiful right now!
I have been making sure and spending time outside capturing it with Addison and Tman!
I hope you do the same during this beautiful time of year in Fayetteville!

No comments:

Post a Comment