Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Pumpkin Patch Fun!
Moppy and Poppy invited Turner and me to spend the night while Addison was out of town! Moppy and Poppy had the cutest pumpkin patch down the street, so we loaded up and went for some fun!

Poppy giving advice on choosing the perfect pumpkin

He loved putting all his pumpkins in his wagon.

So proud of his picks

Cutest picture!


Playing Peek-A-Boo with the ghost!

Doing his cheese smile!

We then went home and had a tea party

He loves lounging on his bean bag

We went on a walk to the pond to see the ducks

He played with the puppies

Mini-Me Jere right here!

This is my favorite picture! The camera was perfect timing where it looked like the dog is just crashing on Turner! Nobody was hurt..Turner laughed and kept running after the puppy.

Playing tickle

Lounging again!

He kept picking the pumpkins with the bugs on them. I like how the pumpkins matched his Denver Broncos jersey!

It was a great weekend with Moppy and Poppy. I'm glad they let me join in on the fun! I know Turner always has fun when he's invited up to spend the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment