Sunday, October 16, 2011

Perfect Pumpkin at Yesterland Farm

Perfect place for October! I am so glad we went with the crew for a day of fun!
Grandpa Turner fits right in at Yesterland

Trying to find the perfect pumpkin...mission for the day.
He thinks it's determined by him picking it up or not...


And we are off!
(It's also a Christmas Tree Farm)

Loved hanging with my big brother!

Watched the girls on the roller coaster!


Three amigos!
Christmas and Halloween rolled into one.
We had a time at the pig races!
(Our team won!-we were asked to yell-Wooo Pig!-perfect for us!)


The action started!

We saw some farm animals! We just can't get enough of farm animals!
They are Turner's favorite books right now.


I was SOOO impressed he wanted to ride this...It started off real slow...
Looked like fun ..

...for a bit.
They had to stop the ride because Turner started bawling..poor guy. Luckily, it was just the four of them on there. His cousins didn't mind


Corn Maze Fun!! This was a lot of fun! I was sooo glad we had the bike. I've never been through a real corn maze! We all found our way out.


The maze makes for great background pics! 
"Kyleigh...get me out of this maze.."
"Don't worry, Turner! I got a game plan!"
LOVE these girls!!
Kaitlyn was our fearless leader most of the time!

Don't BEE bugging me while I have fun!

He loved these little stores..(He was cute and wanted to do everything the girls were doing-he was just a few steps behind:)

Why not??

Turner had to take a drink break--too much launching!


Addison and Turner assessing the situation

Boom!

Three amigos once again!

He thinks he may have found the winner...
It was really cute. All three girls sat down for a group pic and Turner did the same thing after they got up. He's too slow to keep up with his cousins and they are so cute to make sure he enjoys all their fun!

Uncle Jeff and Tman!

This place was the cutest ever! and right up my alley! I had old fashion root beer & lemonade-yum!
..Still picking the perfect pumpkin. He's not so sure about this one...


This place had everything! Even a huge blow up cow!

He had to take a little break....

Because this pumpkin picker was bound and determined to find the perfect pumpkin!
I hope everyone has a perfect fall! This was the best weekend to spend with the family in Big D!

No comments:

Post a Comment