Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Grandmama's World

This is probably my favorite picture of all times.
The past few weeks they've been hitting some fun places!
I love my mom! She not only hangs out with Turner all day and takes him to fun places, she then goes home and uploads pictures the same day to share with me. It really is so thoughtful after a long day at work to  catch up on all the fun things they do!

Catching up with his chicken friends.
He wasn't about to wear his hat until he saw big kids wearing their hat..he then decided to put it on. :)

Exploring! ..or possibly pooping.

Showing off his dance moves. It was cold that day & we like to support our animal creatures head to toe.

This was where Old Man Turner arrives. He's sitting on the park bench feeding the birds.
He was really watching an old man working and would not budge because he was so into it!

LOVED watching the crane.
Grandmama said he wouldn't budge.

Oh...we missed that memo!

Luckily he wore his pumpkin shirt even though they were to wear costumes :)

He still had fun jamming with the maraca he got from an older woman he just stared at until she let him see it. :)

Loves doing arts and crafts!
He made a sun catcher awhile back and it's so adorable!

He is catching up with his chicken friends again..and I'm so glad I get to catch up on Tman's world via pictures my mom takes! It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment