Sunday, May 20, 2012

McNair 5K

Getting ready for the big run by eating some yummy muffins!
Why I love my school is for stuff like this. IT was a 5K to raise money for Special Olympics in Arkansas. It was a wonderful morning and cause! The Ranger pod did an amazing job and I was so proud to be a part of it. I know how much hard work it took. I felt it was appropriate for him to wear his RUN DMC shirt.

Turner and I have been training for this race!

 Gibbins is the true runner so she was there to give me moral support

I really think Turner was there more so for the free snacks :)

Samantha, her little one and us 'ran' together. It was great to talk and walk!

Serious runner here :)

 There we are! I wouldn't say it to his face..but Turner did hold up my time a bit. What we do for our children!


Me and my bud, Virginia!
I can't wait for our next race. Turner and I may become running buddies! (I like his slow pace style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment