Thursday, May 31, 2012

The More You Celebrate Life


"The more you praise and celebrate life, the more there is in life to celebrate."


What a wonderful birthday!
 I was super excited to be in my 30s last year and they just keep getting better! I laugh about the above video because it's what motherhood is all about..sharing presents, cake and even your wishes with your children! We had a great family birthday dinner at Shugie's! Addison, Tman, Grandmama, Grandpapa, Aunt Roni, Uncle Aaron, Uncle Beej, Veronica, Aunt Lydia, Uncle Caul, Aunt Nat, Aunt Roni, Layla, and HBJ! I am very blessed to celebrate with what Addison calls it 'the village'. How lucky are we to have such great family?!?! These are the times I'm truly thankful where I am in my life and ok Turner blew out my candle because I feel there's not much more I could ask for!
Happy 31!!

I wish for more days like these with the ones I love! (GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE MADE BY SHUGIE...YUMMY!!)

The beautiful flowers Addison had on the counter when I got home. Turner brought me some sunflowers from the Farmer's Market. My mom made a special trip to Farmer's Market to let Turner pick some flowers for me. She said as he carried them so proudly to the car,  some women commented on how proud he was of taking those home to his mom! Love him!

 I tried to teach Tman the ropes on saving the bags and tissue paper. We recycle it all and he will learn :). I laugh as I write this because the bag Addison used to wrap my present I questioned him on where he got as I was opening it because it didn't look familiar to me... He's so lucky to be married to me! :)


The following day...
 this is why you have to have cute, young sis-in-laws that buy you cute clothes and jewelry because you always feel like that 'mother never put together' unless someone gets it for you! Love it!
I am the dork who has my co-workers take a picture of me so I can send it to my sis-in-laws to see my 'new look' - they are so lucky just like Addison! :) The curly hair is not a 'new look'...It's usually because I get up too late, but lately it's because I broke my hair dryer a few days ago and didn't purchase one until today!

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes and making this 31 year old feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment