Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pink! Pink! Pink!

Love my baby showers! We are super excited the Meesey family will be getting a girl to add to the boy mix! I had such a fun time being with my girls. Life gets so busy we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. I loved seeing all the cute pink items.

Hostesses!



I had to give Jenny a strawberry bag! I had so much fun picking the pink stuff. I first picked up this really cute blue/white skirt..and I thought..no..she's had blue the last few years :). Turner gave Olivia a taggie blanket just like he loves! He still sleeps with it every night that Aunt Shannon gave to him. She gave him two just in case!


The special touches!

Love the crafy banner Holly made! She is becoming our 'crafy friend'

Holly made this quilt, too!


Love my Jenny!
She's going to be an incredible mother of three!





No comments:

Post a Comment