Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bam! Boom! Pow!

Eating Aunt Natalie's animal crackers from Halloween (Yes..that's how far back I am:)  
Wishing Moppy a Happy Birthday!

Hanging with his friends

Going on our family fun ridE!

He's not reaching for a cold one.. We have sand in there for him to play with! He LOVES it!

His teacher took this.. sadly, it was so far back I can't even remember what it was from.. :) It happened at home..but she took a picture -

BRONCOS Fan!  
My FAVORITE picture!!

Digging into his favorite-blueberries

My little elf!

I decided to be a 'fun mom' and bake cookies for a 'fun Saturday night!' I even got us each a glass of milk to dunk..Fun! Fun!

He licked it..nothing else..licked it for about ten minutes and then handed it to me. I even modeled with about four of my own cookies :) to show him the fun of eating one. He didn't want to do that.

Belly pose! I still laugh out loud when I see this picture.


Parade pictures


I LOVE this window for Riff Raff. Reminds me of New York!

His great grandma!

His great grandpa!

Whoa! What's going on here??


My two girls singing before dinner was served at our church.


The big reveal night of all the lights!

Someone was overly excited about Christmas lights and music this year!


Soaking it all in!

This was about 15 minutes into the fireworks.
PLEASE ask me about the 'saw' and 'tree' story from this night.

Boom! Pow!
Yeah..we don't mess around during the Christmas season..I guess I should really saw 'neighbors'..not 'we'


Playing our favorite game about using our manners




Packing up to head to Moppy and Poppy's! He really piled everything up and threw it in the suitcase. He knows the routine.

Poppy reading him his favorite story.

This was right after Moppy came around the corner and Turner was banging two of her porcelain figurines together as hard as he could-Bam! Bam!
 Gotta love grandkids!
He was having too much fun! This was him falling asleep while being fed ice cream. He leads the good life!


No comments:

Post a Comment