Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Joy to the World

The Christmas week was loaded with cousin visits, anniversary, and birthday! My parents celebrated their 37th wedding anniversary!
I had to work until Wednesday, so they all watched our Glee club perform at the mall. It was fun going on a field trip and hanging with the kids for a day! With my new job, I am hanging with adults more.


We painted our toes and fingers for the Christmas festivities! green with red polk-a-dots!


With the girls around, Turner will take a marvelous picture!

Let the Christmas fun begin!
We have had a great time leading up for Christmas! Many times hanging with friends, family, coworkers, and such! I truly appreciate all my 'babysitters' (aka- family :) for watching Turner. I know it's a busy time of the year and they are so sweet to offer to watch Turner for us-thank you! My New Year's resolution is to invest in a babysitter! I think we have used up our 'family' card!

Best Friends Forever

Celebrating Grandmama's Birthday- I love Roni's 'Peace' Tree!

Can't have a party without a dance party. What's so fun is I used to do my 'dance moves' in that exact spot when KC Grandma/Grandpa used to visit when I was young! (Uncle Addison looks so entertained)



We celebrated Christmas with Jeff, Jen and the girls! I love watching my nieces grow up. They are so sweet and kind hearted. I'm one proud Auntie Katy. (Kaitlyn asked while helping me wrap presents why I like to be called Auntie Katy. She said, "It just sounds so fancy." I told her, "I think it is fun" She made a point to call me Auntie Katy for the next hour :).

We wore our Christmas socks! 




Had a little sing-a-long with the family
Turner playing his part

Doesn't surprise me Turner love this snowman

My KC grandparents

My other favorite person in the world-my grandma (Nanny)




He loved his John Deere sleeping bag!



Big smiles with Uncle Jeff
"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." - Burton Hillis


This is my bro and his wonderful girlfriend, Veronica! I hope she is a sis-in-law one day!

Spending time with our Hill family for Christmas. It's so fun watching C and Tman together.

Jackson being a sweet boy. Turner LOVES hanging with Jackson!

Playing with his new truck they got him! This boy loves his trucks.
Ran into a close friend at church! We have known each other since we were four! It's so fun now to have children and run into each other from time to time.
We had Christmas Eve service with Grandmama/Grandpapa & Shugie!

No comments:

Post a Comment