Monday, December 26, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

His own little Christmas parade. Yes, we are still sporting 2010 Halloween tub!


Taking the monkey for a ride. That's his new BFF..he carries it around and gives it kisses.


We invited Shugie to spend some time on the square (and cold!) to see the wonderful lights! I'm glad Aunt Lydia joined us! We had pizza at Tim's and then explored the square. Turner loved the balloon the best!



Looking up at the balloon..like father like son

Aunt Lydia made sure he got a balloon.





Love this picture-he finally let go.




Turner explaing to Santa where his balloon went :)
He had fun visiting Santa. Shugie joined us and we then had dinner at Chili's-where we had a 'gum under the table incident'..gross. It never dawned on me that this could happen. I look over and Turner is pulling an old piece of gum from under the table..I grabbed it, grabbed him and soaked him in suds in the bathroom.

Baby Naked time on his blanket. He loves this blanket! I want to be a kid again!

Say cheese! He has gone back to his 'cheese' face and I LOVE IT!

..it's a little cuter when he did it..but he wanted me to join in on the fun!

He's so sweet when I don't feel well. He really leaves me on the couch to rest or he wants to cuddle like this. THANK YOU to Moppy and Poppy for letting him spend the night so I could get through being sick! It really is tough being a sick mommy (which I know many understand)

He loves brushing his teeth. This is where I can't believe he's big enough to do this..

"Brush your teeth, round and round"
We love singing to everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment