Saturday, December 3, 2011

'Tis the Season!

 Getting ready to spread Christmas cheer for all to hear............

This is a little manger scene Grandmama bought Tman. He LOVES it and plays with it for quite some time.


Grandmama and Tman go ride the turtle and eat their snack


Got a little festive this year!

One of my favorite ornaments in honor of my Cousin Adam

Another bold Pinterest move.. Let's just say this one was not my finest moment. They ended up not having antlers..but a scarf. I just ate one and they were delicious, but not so cute. I also made reindeer noses in a bag with 8 whoppers and 1 cherry sour. I kind of got crafty this year!

Me in action making some cake balls!
Turner loves helping me bake...or should I say  hang on my leg until I allow him at eye level to 'help'


Aunt Natalie took our family/Tman's 18 (more 20 month) Turner pictures this year and she did a terrific job! I loved them so much I made a little Christmas family book to treasure forever! I had a little proud momma moment..because I actually got to curl my hair for the first time in about three years. Now..I could always find time..but you reach a point where 1. you don't care 2. you weigh other things you want to do- so I was happy to have finally accomplished that! :)
Thank you Aunt Natalie!!





'Act like a blanket, Katy'

This is where it all started with the JOY and O. He did it all on his own and it was really cute.

I'm the only one that 'got into' the moment :)








Frosty!

Tea party with Snowman!

My daddy took me to Tractor Supply to 'look' at tractors..yeah..

 
Partying it up!

Jackson- look at the camera real serious like me.

Love these three people!

It isn't quite a party unless you have Bubble Guppies

My festive deer shirt for the holiday parties this year. 'Tis the Season!

I found this picture while looking for pictures for this post. Again, sweetest little guy helping his cousin out. I can't wait for them to get together again! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment