Monday, December 26, 2011

Choo Choo!

Grandmama invited us on a trian ride adventure!
I was glad Addison was even excited about going.

Kind of an awkward picture above...




Here comes Santa Clause and Mrs. Claus!
Turner just did his 'deep Turner' look. He didn't react either way.


Turner's favorite part were all the big trains! He just watched them go round and round!




Holding on for the ride!


It was so cute! One of the conductors was outside and spotted Turner. He started waving to Turner and Tman started blowing him kisses and waving. It was really cute!


Waiting on the train






The conductor again
(My pictures are really out of order...)

Blowing kisses (I am ignoring the fact Turner has his mouth against the window...)

The conductor...he could have worked on his script a little more, but it was still festive!

Tman getting tired...


And .....

A restful sleep with the motions of the train. I loved my sweet boy sleeping in my arms on the way back to the station.
Christmas memories in the making. Thank you Grandmama for inviting us on the trian ride!
Choo! Choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment