Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

The before shot and he wanted to pick out a bow..of course many accessories for girls. Grandmama and I loaded him up to head to the 'pet store' (Pet SMart for dog food) and decided we would go get his haircut today!
This was a VERY expensive first haircut. I kept thinking..it's for the memory..it's for the memory.. and they really were nice. I can just see Addison's face when he sees the bill for this haircut! At least we have a cute picture and lock of hair. It comes in this nice card that says 'My first haircut' and has the hair, picture of him and date. After the target lady yesterday told me she thought he was a girl, I decided a little trim would be good :)
Waiting on our 'stylist' to finish her lunch. He LOVED this train set! (They even have birthday parties here! --GREAT idea)
Meeting his stylist. She said she is probably on many facebook pages :) She was very sweet and did a great job!
 Typical me moment. The little bell...well Turner didn't even notice it until Mum started to bang it and then that's all he had his eyes on the entire time. Stretching..grabbing that ... :)
 I laugh because in the next three it looks like I just won't let the woman do her job! I was nervous that she was going to go too short...but I was just watching closely for Turner & talking to her ;)

 Reaching for the bell again.
 He didn't cry. He just let her do her business. Every little thing she does is magic while cutting hair and not having too many bald spots :) (Tman had none!) 
 'Friends' were walking in, so he needed to turn and greet them.
 He has his serious face on. He was a happy boy the entire time, but just didn't want to smile!


 Mum smiled because we had fun and the first hair'cute' was a success!


 After being around a bunch of girls, he needed to hang with the men for awhile. My mom was on 'don't throw the train at their face' watch while I paid.
Do you like??

1 comment: