Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Comes Love...

We celebrated our 6th anniversary yesterday! We made it to Saturday again! It was a relaxing day filled with food, sunshine, momma-time to get a haircut, and hanging with the Tman!

 I love this picture...

Roni was so sweet and got us an ice tea maker. The wrapping paper is our wedding colors! She's so cute & thank you!!
SOOO.... this is the new blog about the family! It's been awhile since my last post, so I'll catch  you up with pictures and a few words. I'm looking forward to summer relaxation...:)

Had a 'little' issue with oatmeal, so we just had some fun with his hair!

Not really sure..I don't know if he was cold in May..but he's having fun with his new water table!

Celebrated my 30th birthday with friends at the Winery in Tonitown. Great fun! (working on the thank you cards today!) It was neat they all gave me something in 30s. It was very creative! 
 Poppy and I have birthdays a few days apart, so we celebrated with a fish fry!


 I'm the dorky one out of the two of us...:) Love my hat and badge!


 Took this toy from Grandmama's! He loves going up..of course :)
 We took him to the Dog Walk (I think this was before my Birthday) He LOVED it. Just watched the parade!
 We did not dump the water out of this so Turner could sit in it.. (I think that's what everyone thought) It was empty and he wanted to sit in it during the parade.
 Celebrated a good friend, Lucy McNair, getting married with my girlfriends!

 Turner made the cover of the Cheerios box. He should for how much he eats them!


 Spent the night with Moppy & Poppy! He's spending the night again this Saturday. He loves his sleepovers with them!
 Bought some new shades
 Bought some new shoes. He's having some feet issues, but it will all be good! He will wear orthotics for awhile to align and help with his tone in his ankles. He will need to have shoes with an arch, so Momma went and bought some good tennis shoes! He has already improved and is walking...he's more interested in it as well.
 Being all boy!
 Summer fun!! He LOVES being outside. When we come in he bawls and bawls...so I'm going to get lots of sun and 'tone' up walking around our hill this summer.
 The whole family was ready for summer to begin! June 10th it officially started!
 Relaxing on Grandpapa..he went to school that day and was exhausted... (Doesn't take naps very well at school :)

 Getting used to the big pool!

 Eating TONS of food..loves anything you give him.
 Still having some 'hair issues'. Going to take him to the new place to trim his soon to be mullet
 LOVES his new water toy Shugie got him! He just played in it even though the water was FREEZING! Likes it spraying up in his face and holding the spouts. Too fun! A great way to cool off after we have climbed a mountain.
 ...and still loves his oatmeal in the morning! Grandmama's last day will be Monday. I can already see many things I do wrong because Grandmama is not here. I asked her if she was ever 'on call' for questions when she's on vacation...:) He learns SO much from her and has SO much fun with her! He will still probably see her everyday because it will be all pool time until August rolls around!
Happy Summer 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment