Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our House..

Is all about Turner!
I sometimes pause and look around the house to see how much has changed in over a year because of HOW FAST Turner has changed. I look at things we had to do, change and use, but this time last year I would have never thought we would already be using it..or like most of the time, putting it away.
I love how he will wear hats. The only time he takes it off is when we are in the car.
Another hat picture..Turner's under the green frog hat. It's way too big for him, but he will wear it. It keeps him shaded!
He loves to play with his friends.
Turner has turned to following Jackson around and wanting to play with him. It's very cute! He held onto his shirt this day & would not let go and Jackson was looking at him like what are you doing? Jackson plays with Turner and includes him..so precious!
Turner and Campbell are starting a new phase of ignoring each other. It's pretty funny!
He still loves his yogurt, cottage cheese, and fruit. This was the morning he flung it all over the wall. Good times. He's kind of like an old man..he has a VERY particular process for his breakfast and he let's me know when he's not happy about it.
His new toy at Grandmama's...something for outside to pull him around in! Yeah.. He's bringing back my youngin' days of me being a tomboy and being outside ALL the time. It will be good for me! It's amazing how much this kid loves outside..but that's the next blog!

I had a girls' night and Addison sent me this picture. He loves hanging with his Daddy. I think before I left I was simply just getting on Tman's nerves because after I left, he was all happy! We were together all day, but it was only the 2nd day of my summer..I hope Turner doesn't think it's going to be a long summer with Mum ;) ha!
Loves helping me clean..I love the look he gets like he's really helping me. I let him. What's one more mess? He's really been repeating what I do--like in the picture he's doing what I JUST got done doing..picking up the blue bin and picking up all his shoes. He tries SO hard to put on his own shoes. We are also having to rearrange his room due to 'window' issues..he again just wants to look outside. I knew this day would come..I was just hoping he would never open the curtains, but I knew where we put his crib it would happen. Again, Turner wins. I am not really sure how the room will go..Addison just says pull the crib out..yeah, but that doesn't look cute ;). Working on that tomorrow!
ANYTHING I'm eating....even a mile away..he's eyeing me..pulling on me..whining at me..until he gets some of it. I was eating ice cream, so he got a lick :). My favorite is when I'm drinking water and he pretty much yanks it out of my hands to gulp it down.
Loves his jammies, drinking his milk, and listening to music!
A few things he loves in our house-this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment