Monday, June 13, 2011

Walking on Sunshine!

I hope my above video works...
Turner is officially 'interested' in walking. I have noticed he turns off the 'walking button' when I get home. Addison talks about all this walking he does, and then I get home and he wants to sit with me, hug me, and be with me! I love it, but I want to see this boy go.  I just knew he would be ready when he was ready...and that started today! He's been taking wobbly steps for about three weeks now, but now he's going. He looks more like he's dancing (He must get that from me :) )

Uncle Ron was in town and he took pictures of sweet Turner as we celebrated Uncle Aaron and Aunt Dannis's engagement! We are happy about having a Mrs. Seifritz join the crew! The way Turner is chunking things these days, he will be a pro helping Dannis chunk the bouquet to the crowd. This boy can throw! We are very excited for the happy couple! Turner loves his Uncle Aaron and Aunt Dannis.

Turner is all boy. He wants to be outside all the time, and he's starting to explore EVERYTHING. No is something he processes, but doesn't stop. He still has that sweet look to him, so usually what he does is still really cute, but hopehis 'sweet' face will stay around when he is 16..:) I think he looks like Dennis the Menace in this picture! I forget he wants anything I have, so the big chocolate goodness I was wanting to enjoy had to be hidden until after bed because he was on the run for it & got a little upset.
His window for afternoon nap is getting REALLY small. He went from about 2.5 hour nap in the afternoons two weeks ago..to possibly not having one. I mean why not the week Mum is finally home from work? I see all the piles around my house I need to get done this summer..BUT I then just say to myself..only I care about the piles..so I will just let that go and relax! I have to say that to myself a lot because I really want the piles to go away :). 

Even though he looks like Dennis the Menace in the picture, he's far from a menace. He's still just sweet little Turner Dean! I can't wait to sit and stare at him all summer long!! :) :)

I'm excited about the new blog. My creative sis-in-law, Natalie, thought of the name! I love it. There's a fun 80s version of this song and since I LOVE the 80s it's perfect. I'm going to try and see how long I can be clever and make my titles 80s songs/song titles....we will see. I know one friend who will be very impressed even if everyone else thinks I'm a dork :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment