Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Something About You

Summer is here and that means I'm in Mum mode until August..now, I'm in Mum mode throughout the year..:) but we all know Grandmama is here most of the days making Turner's day terrific! Grandmama completed a year with Turner and I couldn't be happier. Just these past few days I am AMAZED by what all he knows because of her. She is patient, loving, and does everything to make Turner a wonderful little boy. It's a long day and she does it with such ease! Not only does she take care of Turner, she still takes care of me! I come home with laundry folded, bed made, and house picked up. (She's the MUM of the year!) She is so sweet to help me out. She shows me the wonderful mom I hope I am! I am blessed because she even wants to do it one more year and Tman couldn't be more excited. Hearing him say Grandmama is so cute and I can tell at some point throughout the day he gives me this look because he wants to tell me, "That's not how Grandmama does it." It has made us even MORE closer because of how much we both love Turner and share stories, laugh about Tman and such. I will cherish these memories forever. I can't WAIT to see what happens in year two!!

They go outdoors..A LOT
He colors
Poses for cute pictures so Mum can see..
Explores and Explores ...
READS..and LOVES books!
Watches duckies..and loves outdoors
Dresses up and loves his brother, PoPo
Hangs out at church (At church I'm known as Turner's mom..not 'Katy' :)
Plays with all his toys
Learned to be a gentleman :)
Is sill together and giggles!
Loves smiling!

 Makes Grandpapa do silly things!
They are TWO peas in a POD!
He LoVeS GrAnDmAmA!

Grandmama, Turner, Mum, and Dad were very thankful for a little Aunt Natalie! Aunt Natalie made this year great for something she was just wanting to do..and that's watch Tman once a week! She was spending one day a week with Turner and he loved it! She will be starting the MAT this year, so her last day was last month. He will be attending 'school' one day a week next year. It was the perfect year for Turner's first year and my first year working and being a Mum. As many say, 'it takes a village' and we are so thankful to have that village in Fayetteville!

She was his 1st Valentine and Easter Bunny Love...

Loves HBJ
Her friends even made a onesie for her
She had photo day when she was here to capture great pictures of Tman
Loves his Aunt Natalie!
A great team!

There's something about 'them' (YOU) that makes Turner smile daily and I love it!
Thank you.


This family is more than three...it's a village and we are thankful every day for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment