Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bounce Dryer Bar

I was at Sam's today and ran across Bounce Dryer Bar. Without hesitation I picked it up with excitement and thrill just waiting to use it. I asked my mom if she has seen these and she said she loves hers. It made me want to go home and do a load of laundry! :)...ok I'm kidding on that last statement. I did just realize I still need to be doing Turner's laundry more frequently. I kind of started thinking since he's 'older' now, I could just do laundry when there's a 'load'...that's not how it should work because of those stains. I am now going back to the newborn ways! It's like I was trying to trick myself into thinking I could stretch out a duty because he's in a 'clean' toddler stage :)...far from that. Now, back to the Bounce Dryer Bar. I just started a load of laundry and then with excitment of course got my new Dryer Bar to stick to the dryer! I will not have to throw a dryer sheet in, or in most cases, because I forget that simple step, have static in all my laundry. As I was placing the Dryer Bar in the dryer, that's when it hit me. I remember this commercial a long time ago come on TV. I watched the mom with kids running around and just going on and on about not having this one step to do. She stated how GREAT this Dryer Bar is! I thought to myself, putting in a dryer sheet?? Really? I don't see why that's such a difficult task that we feel we slave over. Well, I'm eating my words now because that Dryer Bar was Mum's little happy for the day! It's simple..even just one..it's one less thing to do and I am thankful for that! :)

A few cute pictures of Tman to go along with my random post! I need to blog about our wonderful trip to Texas, but need to get more items off my list before I go back to work!

 Still a happy boy!
 Lounging around while Mum does laundry ;)!
 He MUST pick up every bowl and drink out all the juice! He now does it all by himself :)
"Pasture Bedtime" So Clever! :)

Packing up ready to head to TEXAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment