Monday, July 25, 2011

Family Texas Fun!


Turner insisted on being pushed around in the baby doll stroller.
LOVED Kaitlyn's doll house and pink room!

 With him being up at 630 it was the perfect weather for him to run around before the sun hit us!
 Yep, 7:00 in the morning..
Watching Bubble Guppies!
Hey, Turner! Mom's trying to take a picture here. Thank you to my sweet girls!

 Waiting for Turner to wake up from his nap to sing Happy Birthday. Poor girls...love the Ipad!
 Grandmama picture! Tman not behaving. He's easing into that.."Just take the picture..he will never smile or look at the camera"

 I need more ice, Mum!

He really enjoyed the hay ride.

 Loves pushing on doors..or gates in this situation. He HAS to be the one to open it or he goes into his whiny mode..This age is frustrating because you are just wanting to prevent something from happening but they throw this fit in about .2 seconds..discussing utensils will be another blog.  MOST of the time I can distract him in about .3 seconds with a song :) or silly face...but lately I've just told him no and he can cry it out. He walks in a circle and cries..then he throws his head on the couch.. I then keep playing or doing whatever we were doing..he finally comes around OR he keeps crying and I have to trick him with what he 'thinks' he wants:). Sometimes it amazes me because we will be in the other room and twenty minutes later he will go back to a room where he wanted something and point. He doesn't give up :)
I'm rockin' out like a rock star with this Barbie guitar!

 He's pointing saying that's big! Bass Pro
This was Turner being a true boy... Everyone went to eat Mexican and Turner was suppose to be taking a nap..well he woke up. I fed him..he then proceeded to do this. I was getting on to him (except for having to take the picture :) He then takes a sip of milk and then  looks like he projectile vomited...I started whiping it up..and then I had him take another sip because I was curious. I was right. He was not vomiting. He was thinking it would be fun to spew milk out of his mouth because he did it the second time too.....

 In the princess room
I love visiting my girls! (Jeff and Jennifer, too:)
Kyleigh already asked if I'd bring PoPo next time. I will..and probably leave him as her birthday gift :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment